HR at Vantage Immigration Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd
Views:39 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Hospital Management Role (2-7 yrs)
Job Description :
Roles and responsibilities :
- Health care administrators manage the administrative tasks of hospitals, medical laboratories, physician practices and other healthcare facilities.
- In small offices, they may be the only administrators answering phones, filing patient records, issuing and paying bills, and processing insurance claims.
- Larger facilities may have enough work to assign a single task to inexperienced administrators.
- For example, an administrator may only handle processing patient payments. In addition, new workers may only perform tasks while under the supervision of more experienced staff.
Eligibility Criteria :
1. Age : 21-49 yrs.
2. Qualification : Candidate should be graduate/diploma holder in relevant field.
3. Experience - Minimum 2 years of experience in relevant field.
4. Good communication skills (mandatory)
5. Clients should have sufficient funds to sustain in country. Eg: Real Estate Property, Bank Balance Bank Deposits, Fd, Ppf.
- IELTS not mandatory in Hong Kong
Visa duration - 7 years
Process time -180 days
- 100% Job Assistance
- Family Visa
- 7 years Validity
- PR after 7 years
- Children under 18 education free
- Getting a individual right as a citizen
- Health care Visa.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.