Key Account Manager at HyrEzy Talent Solutions
Views:177 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
ICU Nurse - Home Health Care Services (1-10 yrs)
Position: ICU Nurse for Home Care Services
Role: You need travel to patients place/home in Delhi NCR
Location: Delhi NCR
Working time: 12 hour's
Shift timing: 8 am to / 8 pm & 8 pm to 8 am, Roster off
Salary: 20-30 K per month + 150 Rupees per day for travel
Job brief :
- When she visits a patient's home, she assesses the patient's condition, takes vital signs, such as blood pressure and manages wound care, as needed. Home health nurses often manage and administer prescription medicines when patients need it. She might also check bedridden patients for bed sores and muscle weakness.
- She writes and sends reports about each visit to the patient's physician. She identifies care issues and makes recommendations about changes to the patient's care plan. She talks to family caregivers who are present during her visits, listens to their concerns and updates them on the patient's condition.
- Evaluate and monitor the patient's progress.
- Identify sudden or subtle changes in a patient's medical condition.
- Deliver regular updates to doctors, patients, and their family members.
- Begin treatment and monitor doses.
- Treat medical emergencies
- Nurture a compassionate environment by providing psychological support
- Resolve or report on patients- needs or problems
About company : Home Health Care Services provider
It is a leading home healthcare service provider in India. It has 1000+ team members and caregivers- workforce covering more than 40 cities in India. It follows the best practices in medical care and maintains international protocols and standards. It has served over 4,00,000 + patients across India and has helped them to recover safely and comfortably in the place they know best i.e. their HOME. It maintains high standard on customer service, a fact supported by NPS score of over 70 per cent. Some of the key services offered by it include setting up ICU at HOME, providing Cancer treatment at home, home nursing and physiotherapy along with providing plethora of clinical procedures at home there by delivering almost 70% of all clinical services at home.
On B2B space, It is the largest PSP program provider in the country and acts as a one stop shop for the pharma companies to manage their patient journey right from awareness of therapy to compliance management. It also has a JV with M3 Inc a listed Japanese multinational company with > USD 9bn market cap. It has 4.0mn + doctors worldwide using its various Internet based platforms, through which it offers a host of services to the pharmaceutical industry and healthcare professionals.
It also has its own distribution setup offering chronic medicines to patients right at their doorsteps. It Accolades: 1) Best Quality Initiative in Healthcare by CMO Asia 2016 2) Customer Service Award in Healthcare by CMO Asia 2016 3) Ancillary Healthcare Provider of the Year at India Health and Wellness Awards 2016
ICU at Home, Home Pulmonology, Home Cardiac Care, Post Surgical Care, Home Physiotherapy, Everyday Health Care, Mother and Child Care at Home, Cancer treatment at Home, Equipment Rental, Diagnostic Services, Patient Support Programs, and Home Delivery of Medicines