IKS Health - Manager - Medical Coding (7-12 yrs)
CPC / CPC-H certified coder.
- Minimum 7+ years experience in medical coding with 3+ years experience as an Assistant Manager.
- Experience in Multi-Specialty & specific to E&M, Surgery, HCC Coding.
- Should be able to code and audit as an SME, if needed to challenge the SME within or external.
- Responsible for the daily operations of coding division including monitoring quality and quantity of workflow to ensure completion of work assignments.
- Completely accountable for the Service Levels Agreed Accountable for Team performance and Quality.
- Responsible for all process documentation and project planning.
- Assists in the development of coding policies and practice standards.
- Recommend trainings to improve team performance.
- Manage Customer Engagement and Client Interaction.
- Manage the Client escalations with RCA and maintain to upscale the C-sat.
- Coordination with Internal and client teams.
- Work towards continual improvement of processes and knowledge enhancement at all times.
- Ensure the TAT and Quality of projects handled
- Well versed with working on electronic platforms
- Good communication skills (English - Verbal & written)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.