Indegene - Nurse Educator (2-5 yrs)
Broad Area- 1: Conducting Training and coaching sessions for Nurses of medical institutions. Responsible for the End to End training for assigned therapy area for specified Geography.
1. Conduct certified training programs for Nurses in medical institutions.
2. Process Trainings: Provide new hires and existing team with trainings required to perform their jobs satisfactorily & build resources to make them as a key member of the team.
3. Refresher Trainings/TNI: Conduct timely trainings based on the set process.
4. Build Knowledge Resources (Audio Visual Practices).
5. Analysing Training Needs.
6. New Employee Performance Analysis- Measurement & Certification.
7. Regularly meet HCPs and address their queries related to heart failure Nursing Care.
8. Align with the HO training team on the TNI of team members and ensure team members get adequate training required to perform as per expectation.
9. Deliberate on job training during joint field work.
10. Ensure quality of team members with respect to soft skills, medical knowledge, process knowledge is as per client expectations.
11. Conduct local level audits as a quality check on documentation and data entry of the team members.
Broad Area -2: Existing Employee Performance Analysis
1. Knowledge Checks: Assess Current Employees- Training Needs through timely knowledge checks.
2. Identify the Learning Opportunities.
3. TNA: Analysing Training Needs within the process.
4. Training Calendar: Build & Own the Training Calendar.
5. Calendar Adherence: Complete all the process trainings as per the schedule.
6. Refresher / Re-trainings: Conduct trainings based on the identified calendar.
Broad Area - 3: Process Management
1. Conduct Process Certification for New Hires
2. Manage Training Reporting as per defined SLA/Metrics
3. Ensure 100% compliance to the set Security Policies & Procedures.
Broad Area -4 : Compliance to quality, confidentiality and security of data.
1. Responsible to strictly adhere to quality standards, confidentiality and security policies of Indegene
2. Responsible to strictly adhere to quality, standards, confidentiality of client