HR at Indira IVF Hospital Pvt. Ltd.
Views:985 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
IndiraIVF - Staff Nurse (0-5 yrs)
- Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand care requirements.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards.
- Following hospital and nursing division's philosophies and standards of care set by state board of nursing, state nurse practice act, and other governing agency regulations.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration and storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations.
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
- Maintains continuity among nursing teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
We are hiring for below Locations :
1. Patel Nagar Delhi - Nearby Patel Nagar Metro Station
2. Sector -16, Faridabad, Haryana.
3. Rohini - Sec-8, Delhi
Must be GNM/ANM/B.Sc - Nursing with Delhi Nursing Council & Haryana Nursing Council/All India Nursing Council
Salary Package : 14,700-18,000 in hand
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.