Infertility Consultant (2-5 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Analyse Medical History, perform examination as well as trans-vaginal scan (follicular scanning)
- Analyse records, reports, test results, or examination information to diagnose the medical condition of a patient.
- Prescribe investigations and procedures relevant to the case as per Clinical SOP
- Perform Laparoscopy, Hysteroscopy and procedures pertaining to fertility evolution.
- Select customised treatment for the patient
- Conduct patient counselling regarding clinical procedures
- Experience of Ovum Pick up, Embryo transfer, TESA, IUI will be an added advantage
- Drive improvement in Clinical Performance of the centre
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.