Talent Acquisition Specialist at Inito
Views:197 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Inito - Clinical Specialist (0-1 yrs)
We are looking for smart and hardworking individuals to join our applications team to help understand customer pain points and continuously improve the product.
Why are you important to us?
Being a bridge between customers and Inito, you will manage all communications and provide exceptional assistance to our customers. Rather than just being the Voice of the Customer, you will also be acting as an active executioner for any implementation done on the customer end.
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
- Acting as the primary advocate and the first line of support to the customer, you will understand the customer better, their concerns, health conditions and diseases
- As a Product Expert, educate customers in all aspects of the device and its applications.
- Being an exceptional Problem-Solver, you'll be quick enough to understand, respond and resolve customer queries including but not limited to product demonstration, functioning, and installation.
- Participate in regular testing of the application and fertility monitor; interact with clients either via phone, email or chat and resolve issues
- Collaborate with Biotech, Hardware, Software and AI teams to understand which changes benefit all stakeholders
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers, and follow-up to ensure full satisfaction after troubleshooting
- Be detail-oriented to gather feedback from the customers, maintain up-to-date data, and present accurate and timely reports.
Looking for someone with:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Science or Technology with specialization in Bio-Tech, Biology, Life Sciences, Biomedical, Biochemistry, Pharma or similar field
- Exceptional Communication in English is mandatory along with proficiency in Hindi would be an advantage + fluency in any regional language such as Kannada, Tamil and Telugu.
- Fundamental knowledge of medical devices and their applications
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Excel and understanding of computer systems and mobile devices
Preferred (Not mandatory):
- Stellar background in troubleshooting and/or providing exceptional technical support in a fast-paced, customer-centric environment
What else do we expect?
- Value our customers and take absolute pride in everything you do.
- Be comfortable while talking to customers with a bit of politeness, patience, and humility, and ensure customer satisfaction
- Execute every task to the highest standard and make it fun, with some teamwork
- Always be motivated and have a desire to learn
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.