Senior Talent Acquisition Executive at Innoplexus Pvt Ltd
Views:95 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Innoplexus - Senior Scientific Manager - Immuno Oncologist (3-8 yrs)
You are the right person in our team if you can:
- Responsible for providing medical guidance for pre-clinical research activities from drug candidate selection through to PoC.
- Working on projects to explain diagnosis and stage of cancer, discuss treatment options, and assist in managing the side effects and symptoms of cancer and its treatment.
- To lead intra- and inter-departmental teams, matrix-manage a cross-functional teams
- Relevant experience in early phase of drug development and translational medicine is an advantage
- Experience with clinical and translational investigation of cell-based therapy, cancer immunotherapies and/or Immuno-Oncology modifiers is a plus.
- Good understanding of cancer Biomarkers and its detection methods
We need you to have:
- 3-8 Years of relevant industry experience in immunology and oncology domain with M.Sc. in Life Science or 0-2 Years of relevant experience with PhD of academic/Industrial experience in immunology and oncology
- PhD in immunology and oncology and relevant industrial experience
To excel in this job, you must bring 3-5 years with M.Sc. or 1 Years of industrial experience with PhD- experience in:
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities with ready to own the work attitude
- Experience in CRO or Pharma is desirable
- Good analytical and reasoning skills
- Track record of managing small team is an advantage
- Understanding of Biological data and databases is a plus
- Knowledge of databases like Proteins, Drugs and Literatures databases is desirable
- Research paper publications in good journals
- Candidate should be a strong team player with excellent oral and written communication skills and with a demonstrated ability to work independently to design experiments, interpret data, troubleshoot, and suggest next steps.