Senior Talent Acquisition Executive at Innoplexus Pvt Ltd
Views:117 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Innoplexus - Senior Scientific Manager - Immuno Oncologist (3-8 yrs)
You are the right person in our team if you can:
- Responsible for providing medical guidance for pre-clinical research activities from drug candidate selection through to PoC.
- Working on projects to explain diagnosis and stage of cancer, discuss treatment options, and assist in managing the side effects and symptoms of cancer and its treatment.
- To lead intra- and inter-departmental teams, matrix-manage a cross-functional teams
- Relevant experience in early phase of drug development and translational medicine is an advantage
- Experience with clinical and translational investigation of cell-based therapy, cancer immunotherapies and/or Immuno-Oncology modifiers is a plus.
- Good understanding of cancer Biomarkers and its detection methods
We need you to have:
- 3-8 Years of relevant industry experience in immunology and oncology domain with M.Sc. in Life Science or 0-2 Years of relevant experience with PhD of academic/Industrial experience in immunology and oncology
- PhD in immunology and oncology and relevant industrial experience
To excel in this job, you must bring 3-5 years with M.Sc. or 1 Years of industrial experience with PhD- experience in:
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities with ready to own the work attitude
- Experience in CRO or Pharma is desirable
- Good analytical and reasoning skills
- Track record of managing small team is an advantage
- Understanding of Biological data and databases is a plus
- Knowledge of databases like Proteins, Drugs and Literatures databases is desirable
- Research paper publications in good journals
- Candidate should be a strong team player with excellent oral and written communication skills and with a demonstrated ability to work independently to design experiments, interpret data, troubleshoot, and suggest next steps.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.