Senior Talent Acquisition Executive at Innoplexus Pvt Ltd
Views:89 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Innoplexus - Senior Scientific Manager - Structural Biologist (5-10 yrs)
You are the right person in our team if you can:
- Hands-on experience with sequence alignment and variant analysis, must have developed something proprietary.
- Familiarity with elementary concepts of genetics (chromosome, gene, allele, transcript, CNV, SNP/InDel).
- Good understanding on GWAS, genomic databases and their annotations (For example: GenBank, RefSeq, ENSEMBL, dbSNP etc).
- Proficiency in Python and good exposure to UNIX environment.
- Proven track records of Data Science and Machine Learning algorithms, undependably able to develop ML pipeline for Genomics data analysis
- Good knowledge of Statistical methods such as ComBat, quasi-Poisson model and Quantile-quantile normalizes
- Proficiency with using RDBMS and SQL. Experience in MongoDB or NoSQL databases is a plus.
- Proficiency in communicating an understanding
We need you to have:
- MSc or PhD in Bioinformatics/Life Sciences
To excel in this job, you must bring 8-10 Years with M.Sc. or 5-7 Years with PhD experience in:
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities. Ready to own the work
- Must have experience for Leading Genomics/Biomarker related Project
- Experience in CRO or Pharma is desirable
- Knowledge of patents and patentability around Medicinal compound would be a plus
- Good analytical and reasoning skills
- Track record of managing small team is an advantage
- Understanding of Biological data and databases is a plus
Knowledge of databases like Proteins, Drugs and Literatures databases is desirable