Senior Talent Acquisition Executive at Innoplexus Pvt Ltd
Views:105 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Innoplexus - Senior Scientific Manager - Structural Biologist (5-10 yrs)
You are the right person in our team if you can:
- Hands-on experience with sequence alignment and variant analysis, must have developed something proprietary.
- Familiarity with elementary concepts of genetics (chromosome, gene, allele, transcript, CNV, SNP/InDel).
- Good understanding on GWAS, genomic databases and their annotations (For example: GenBank, RefSeq, ENSEMBL, dbSNP etc).
- Proficiency in Python and good exposure to UNIX environment.
- Proven track records of Data Science and Machine Learning algorithms, undependably able to develop ML pipeline for Genomics data analysis
- Good knowledge of Statistical methods such as ComBat, quasi-Poisson model and Quantile-quantile normalizes
- Proficiency with using RDBMS and SQL. Experience in MongoDB or NoSQL databases is a plus.
- Proficiency in communicating an understanding
We need you to have:
- MSc or PhD in Bioinformatics/Life Sciences
To excel in this job, you must bring 8-10 Years with M.Sc. or 5-7 Years with PhD experience in:
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities. Ready to own the work
- Must have experience for Leading Genomics/Biomarker related Project
- Experience in CRO or Pharma is desirable
- Knowledge of patents and patentability around Medicinal compound would be a plus
- Good analytical and reasoning skills
- Track record of managing small team is an advantage
- Understanding of Biological data and databases is a plus
Knowledge of databases like Proteins, Drugs and Literatures databases is desirable
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.