research co-ordinator at Unicorn Medics, Willen, Milton Keynes, UK
Views:253 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Intern - Medical Data Collection - Hospital (0-1 yrs)
1. Collect X-rays of implants/prostheses of hip, knee, spine, shoulder, elbow, and hands from various hospitals.
2. Visit hospitals, labs, and clinics to collect X-rays.
3. Help in the development of the dataset.
4. Should have good conversation skills.
5. Should preferably have prior knowledge of implants, prostheses, X-Rays or should be enthusiastic to learn about this stuff.
- Looking for candidates who are available for a duration of 3 months and can start immediately.
- 5 days a week, flexible work hours, certificate
- Candidates based out of Delhi NCR.
- Stipend will be given.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.