IVF Access Hospitals - Assistant/Technician - Operation Theater (1-6 yrs)
- Assist Consultants, Gynecologists, Physicians and Medical Officers during their OT procedures in the hospital
- To shift the patient in and out of the OT as per requirement and published schedule
- Keep attending doctor informed on the condition of patient after the procedure/surgery.
- Maintain recovery area and OT drug stock daily
- To ensure correct supply of sterilized instruments and use of autoclave
- Assisting the Patients post ET and IUI procedure as per SOPs
- Ensure consent forms are correct and filed as part of medical records
- Prepare IPD files of OPU a day prior to OPU
- To maintain Medical Records as per ART Bill instructions and PCPNDT Law.
- To follow all instructions for Medical Waste Management
- To take care of Biomedical equipment and ensure Tri-gas smooth functioning & maintenance in the Lab
- To remain groomed as per hospital policy and follow infection control procedures and duty join/exit procedures
- Maintain the injection book for the injections/medicines given to the patients.
- To participate in all training and developments sessions whenever planned by management
Qualification B.Sc. Nursing /GNM/Diploma in OT
Experience(Indicative) 1-6 years
The candidate must be from Hyderabad and fluent in Telugu and English as preferred languages
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.