IVF Access Hospitals - Assistant/Technician - Operation Theater (1-6 yrs)
- Assist Consultants, Gynecologists, Physicians and Medical Officers during their OT procedures in the hospital
- To shift the patient in and out of the OT as per requirement and published schedule
- Keep attending doctor informed on the condition of patient after the procedure/surgery.
- Maintain recovery area and OT drug stock daily
- To ensure correct supply of sterilized instruments and use of autoclave
- Assisting the Patients post ET and IUI procedure as per SOPs
- Ensure consent forms are correct and filed as part of medical records
- Prepare IPD files of OPU a day prior to OPU
- To maintain Medical Records as per ART Bill instructions and PCPNDT Law.
- To follow all instructions for Medical Waste Management
- To take care of Biomedical equipment and ensure Tri-gas smooth functioning & maintenance in the Lab
- To remain groomed as per hospital policy and follow infection control procedures and duty join/exit procedures
- Maintain the injection book for the injections/medicines given to the patients.
- To participate in all training and developments sessions whenever planned by management
Qualification B.Sc. Nursing /GNM/Diploma in OT
Experience(Indicative) 1-6 years
The candidate must be from Hyderabad and fluent in Telugu and English as preferred languages