IVF Access Hospitals - Pharmacist - B.Pharma (0-6 yrs)
1. Oversee processes, procedures, and equipment employed for pharmaceutical and drug purchase, receipt, internal and external issue, storage, and delivery
2. Ensure timely, accurate pharmacy receipt, purchase, issue & storage documentation as per protocol is completed on-time by team
3. Pharmacist to ensure the following non-expired licenses
- Pharmacy registration attached with company Drug license
- Pharmacy registration attached with NDPS License under The Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act, 1985
4. Ensure that all the compliances have been complied under the provision of the above acts
5. Maintain Pharmacy transactions records in tally on timely basis by physical stock checking and analysing consumption reports.
6. Clear Patient communication while issuing or billing any drugs.
- 100% Adherence to timelines for compliance initiatives at the center
- 0% Deviations from pharmacy regulations as a part of periodic audits
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.