Senior Talent Acquisition at MNR Solutions
Views:513 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Junior Embryologist (3-6 yrs)
Junior Embryologist - Nairobi, Kenya
General Req : Only Male Candidate with M.Sc-Biotechnology or Equivalent Qualification
Experience: 3-5 Years of Working Experience in the field of Andrology with reputed IVF Clinic/Center, Salary - Best in Industry (Non Taxable)
- 30 Days Paid Leaves in a Year.
- Ticket Expense.
- Medical Benefits.
- Visa Expense.
Technical Responsibilities :
- Semen Analysis & Sperm preparation for IUI, IVF & ICSI.
- Semen Cryopreservation.
- Lab Inventory Mgmt.
Lab Quality Control - Maintaining lab sterility, Running regular incubator contracon & auto start cycles, Scheduling calibration of equipment
- Implement Lab Protocols & Lab Maintenance.Instruments Maintenance.
- Consumption records.
- Embryology records.
- Indent records.
- CO2, Temperature maintenance.
- Lab Cleaning.
- Media Temperature maintenance.
- Stocks maintenance.
- Media preparation.
- Day to Day Lab cleaning Management
- Medical Gases Maintenance etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.