HR Recruiter at Karkinos Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
Views:129 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Karkinos Healthcare - Field Clinical Trainer (1-4 yrs)
As a Field clinical trainer (FCT), you are expected to
- Support principal investigators and site personnel to ensure trainings and completion
- Visit main or referral clinical trial sites to educate key team members on the study protocol and support principal investigators on patient recruitment & retention for the clinical trial.
- Provide relevant updates on photoimmunotherapy (PIT) cases, and triage issues with the clinical team and other functions.
- Train and support staff in PIT training and support sites on PIT laser system.
Observe at minimum 2 PIT cases per Surgeon and if 6 months lapses.
- Collaborates with Clinical research coordinator/site personnel to ensure adequate laser supplies prior to PIT procedure.
- Train sites on completion of Phase detection auto focus (PDAF), Laser Safety Training Form for each PIT treatment performed.
- Train site staff on completion of PIT Safety Checklist and ensure one is completed for each PIT treatment.
- Additional assistance as informed from time to time.
Relevant Work Experience :
- 1-3 years- experience in dental with background preferably in Maxillofacial surgery / head and neck surgery (or) 4-5 years- experience as a surgical or ICU nurse.
- CRO or pharma experience preferred
- Experience and trained in GCP areas, and good documentation practice
- Excellent communication and relationship building
- Ability to travel 80-90% of the time
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meticulous attention to detail
- Bachelor of science (BSc) Nursing degree (or) Master in dental surgery (MDS) with specialization in maxillofacial surgery (or) MS in ENT (or) Fellow in Head and Neck oncology.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.