HR Recruiter at Karkinos Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
Views:168 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Karkinos Healthcare - Mammography Technician (4-9 yrs)
1. Detect breast tissue abnormalities by completing mammographic imaging studies; presenting them for diagnosis.
2. Perform radiologic mammography exams per department protocol including advanced Mammography procedures like stereotactic biopsies, clip placements, drainages.
3. Perform the quality control functions related to mammography.
4. Perform mammography procedures in a technically proficient manner.
5. Greet patients by confirming patient identification; reviewing imaging request; checking for special instructions; confirming anticipated service with patients.
6. Conduct mammography study by positioning breasts; adjusting compression mechanisms; instructing patient to hold breath; retreating to lead protected area; adjusting equipment controls to set exposure factors; activating equipment to take image; releasing compression mechanisms; preparing for next positioning and view.
7. Minimize radiation to patient and staff by practicing radiation protection techniques.
8. Maintain production and quality of mammograms by following established standards and procedures; developing mammograms; observing mammogram results; determining necessary adjustments for optimum results; retaking mammograms as required; forwarding completed studies to radiologist for interpretation.
9. Ensure operation of mammography equipment by completing preventive maintenance; instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs maintaining equipment inventories.
10. Keep mammography supplies and patient drapes ready by inventoring stock; placing orders; collecting and processing laundry.
11. Maintain safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following, and enforcing standards and procedures.
12. Document patient mammogram services by completing patient record charting.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.