Senior Officer - HR at Kaya Ltd
Views:189 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Kaya - Consultant - Dermatologist - MD/DNB/DVD/DDVL (0-5 yrs)
Nature of Services :
To offer consultation & patient diagnosis at Kaya Skin Clinics, perform/supervise all medical procedures to be carried out in clinic, ensuring efficacy, safety & high professional standards of medical procedures carried out under your supervision.
Education Qualification Required :
MBBS with a post graduate qualification in dermatology (MD, DNB, DVD, DDVL) from recognized and reputed medical colleges.
Primary responsibilities :
- Consultation & Patient Diagnosis
- Consult & diagnose customers/patient on skin related concerns
- Provide appropriate treatment including medicine and cosmetic dermatology procedures.
- Follow-up and ensure efficacy, tolerability and customer satisfaction
- Supervision of services
- Supervise all Cosmetic dermatology services performed by the technical staff
- Ensuring Safety & process adherence
- Adhere to all safety guidelines & processes designed by Kaya
- Custodian of and has to drive key service quality processes at the clinic level
- Attend to any emergencies arising during the course of treatment/procedure being offered to a customer/patient
If you are keen to explore this opportunity, please share your resume
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.