Assistant Manager- HR at Kaya Limited
Views:713 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Kaya - Dermatologist - MD/DNB/DVD/DDVL (0-10 yrs)
Nature of Services :
To offer consultation & patient diagnosis at Kaya Skin Clinics, perform/supervise all medical procedures to be carried out in clinic, ensuring efficacy, safety & high professional standards of medical procedures carried out under your supervision.
Education Qualification Required:
- MBBS with a post graduate qualification in dermatology (MD, DNB, DVD, DDVL) from recognized and reputed medical colleges.
Primary responsibilities :
1. Consultation & Patient Diagnosis
- Consult & diagnose customers/patient on skin related concerns
- Provide appropriate treatment including medicine and cosmetic dermatology procedures.
- Follow-up and ensure efficacy, tolerability and customer satisfaction
2. Supervision of services
- Supervise all Cosmetic dermatology services performed by the technical staff
3. Ensuring Safety & process adherence
- Adhere to all safety guidelines & processes designed by Kaya
- Custodian of and has to drive key service quality processes at the clinic level
- Attend to any emergencies arising during the course of treatment/procedure being offered to a customer/patient
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.