Recruiter HR at Kreative Organics
Views:88 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Kreative Organics - Chemist - Production (2-4 yrs)
Department : Production Designation : Chemist
- A bachelor's degree in chemistry or related field, with further education being advantageous.
- Experience in scientific research and laboratory work may be advantageous.
- Proficiency with computers and scientific equipment.
- Strong problem-solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
- Good presentation, documentation, and reporting skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong technical skills.
1. To make sure manufacturing operations are carried out in conformance with cGMP.
2. To make sure all production records, BMRs, equipment performance, production employee's attendance are recorded properly.
3. To make sure all the production personnel who are directly involved in processing follow good hygienic practice and follow cGMP.
4. To follow all activities in the plant, especially those that are carried out during General Shift.
5. To report any irregular activities carried out during non-General Shift to his production manager.
6. To make sure all equipment are in good condition before processing.
7. To make sure that production areas clean and good house keeping.
8. To make sure that all deviations occurred during in process is reported to production head immediately.
9. To make sure that the status of the equipment is updated after each significant operation.
10. To make sure that all the equipment used for the manufacturing are clean and dry as per the equipment cleaning procedure.