Recruiter HR at Kreative Organics
Views:138 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Kreative Organics - Chemist - R&D (2-3 yrs)
Department : R&D Designation : Chemist
- A bachelor's degree in chemistry or related field, with further education being advantageous.
- Experience in scientific research and laboratory work may be advantageous.
- Proficiency with computers and scientific equipment.
- Strong problem-solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
- Good presentation, documentation, and reporting skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong technical skills.
1. In the developing new molecules by coordination with his immediate superior.
2. To carry the reprocess/rework for the non-conformance products to meet the material acceptable as per the defined specification.
3. To verify the non-conforming products disposable method is done as per the documented procedure in coordination with QA.
4. To works closely with all the superiors to trouble shoot the existing process to make simplification and minimizing the cost.
5. To make sure that the PDR is filed appropriately and transfer the technology to production.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.