HR at Vantage Immigration Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd
Views:321 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Lab Assistant (2-7 yrs)
Hiring for Lab Assistant for HONG KONG
This is to inform you that if you are from the Lab Assistant FIELD with graduation/diploma and having minimum 2 years of experience then your CV will be finalized and will be dispatched to the Hong Kong embassy based on your eligibility.
The vacancies for Lab Assistant jobs in Hong Kong are 50+ and to contact us find the details below:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Receive and process samples to identify suitability
- Prepare samples for testing using various types of laboratory equipment
- Perform laboratory testing, including pH and bacterial culturing
- Prepare and maintain accurate laboratory records
- Label specimens accurately and distribute them to the appropriate department
- Perform quality control as directed by the Laboratory Manager
- Clean and maintain work area and all lab equipment and supplies.
- Lab assistants must ensure that all necessary materials are at hand when needed.
- Restocking materials and reagents as well as cleaning equipment and laboratory instruments are also part of the typical daily routine.
- Keeping track of the data obtained and accurately recording the various analyses performed are important roles for the lab assistant.
1. Age: 21-51 yrs.
2. Qualification: Candidate should be graduate/diploma holder in relevant field.
3. Experience- Minimum 2 years of experience in relevant field.
4. Good communication skills (mandatory)
5. Clients should have sufficient funds to sustain in country. Eg: Real Estate Property, Bank Balance Bank Deposits, FD, PPF.
IELTS not mandatory in Hongkong
Visa duration- 7 years
Process time -180 days
100% Job Assistance
7 years Validity
PR after 7 years
Children under 18 education free
Getting a individual right as a citizen
Health care Visa.
FOR FURTHER DETAILS
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.