Lab Chemist - Cosmetics (2-10 yrs)
Designation: Lab Chemist
Full Time Opportunity
- Cosmetic chemists are responsible for developing and testing new products that will be sold to consumers. They commonly work with a variety of different ingredients, from natural compounds to synthetic chemicals, in order to create formulas that are safe and effective.
- Cosmetic chemists may also be involved in the marketing side of their industry as well. They may help develop marketing materials or provide guidance on how best to market their product to consumers.
The primary responsibilities of a cosmetic chemist include:
- Reviewing current industry research about makeup and skincare
- Mixing raw materials to produce products
- Creating dye solutions
- Brainstorming ideas for new products
- Participating in focus groups
- Conducting pH readings