Senior Talent Acquisition at MNR Solutions
Views:127 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lab Manager - Healthcare (1-12 yrs)
- Managing the operations of Infectious Disease Testing Facility in Delhi/NCR
- Validation of molecular tests for infectious diseases
- Oversight and coordination of all day to day activities at the testing facility and ensuring the goals set are accomplished in a timely manner, which includes Controlling inventory, invoicing, shift management & managing the schedule of Phelbhotomist and riders.
- Ensuring facility compliance with ICMR/NABL guidelines including data upload and storage of samples.
- Ensuring that all personnel at the facility will work in accordance to established SOPs.
- Sample Registration n TAT management of samples at the facility
- Coordination with ICMR, NABL and Local Government Regulatory Bodies on relevant issues regarding infectious disease testing & supporting audits etc.
- To drive and implement the business plan and deliver the budgeted results.
- Providing timely customer, and consistently guide the team and also reports to Management with plans and recommendations for improving the Lab business.
- Ensure that - Operations- maintain a high standard of service levels and customer satisfaction
- To ensure there is complete statutory compliance and the company adheres to the highest standards of ethics in all its dealings
Note : Candidate must be Having minimum 6 Months work experience in Covid Labs.