Director at 3D India Staffing Research & Consulting Co India
Views:2383 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lab Technician - DMLT/BMLT - Healthcare/Pharma (0-8 yrs)
Lab Technician,0-5 Yrs, DMLT/BMLT, Bangalore
EXPERIENCE: 0 TO 5 YEARS
Skills: Lab Technician, DMLT, MLT, Lab Assistant, Laboratory Technician, Laboratory
Salary: As Per Industry Standards
Education: LAB COURSE like DMLT / BMLT.
Job Description: LAB TECHNICIAN - DMLT /BMLT
- To visit in field /patients place and collect sample for Lab analysis
- Must have bike or ready to travel in the periphery of the City
- Knowledge of laboratory equipment, procedures, operation and terminology.
- Knowledge of safe laboratory practices. Abilities
- Ability to interpret subject matter, and specialized laboratory procedures of the particular laboratory concerned.
- Ability to perform mathematical computations.
- Ability to maintain accurate laboratory records.
- Ability to use and maintain laboratory equipment.
- Ability to lead subordinate workers and maintain satisfactory working relationships
- Hematology, Clinical Pathology, Biochemistry, Hormone Analysis, Andrology investigations.
- Knowledge of laboratory equipment/ machines, procedures & safety standards with the ability to convey information to doctors & patients effectively
- Function: Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
- Screening Donors, Collecting, Testing and Storing Blood Samples
- Performing several tests to find:
- Antigen, Antibodies, and Viruses in Donated Blood Samples Assisting doctors during the blood transfusion processing
- Checking Vital Signs and Comforting Patients Maintaining Documents for future reference Verifying Accuracy and Completeness of Documents
- Accessing and Entering Test Results into the Computer
- Maintain Complete and Accurate Records in Blood Bank Maintain and order inventory for laboratory equipment
- Converse with Patients and explain them the need of Testing Blood Sample
- Check the Functions of the Cooling Systems in the Blood Bank
- Assist in preparing equipment and supplies for blood drivers
- Follow internal controls established by the hospital
- Maintain blood drawing area and equipment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.