Lab Technician - Healthcare (0-1 yrs)
Location : Patna
Function : Healthcare
Vacancy : 50
Job Description :
1) Performing laboratory tests ( hematology, clinical chemistry, Biochemistry ) in order to produce reliable and precise data to support scientific investigations.
2) Carrying out routine tasks accurately and following strict methodologies to carry out analyses.
3) Must be able to make decisions concerning sample collection and handling.
4) Need to perform daily instrument maintenance and quality control.
5) Should be competent enough for collection and interpretation of data.
6) Maintenance of accurate records and reporting of data.
7) Should have Knowledge of critical values.
8) Should be able to prepare specimens and samples.
9) Constructing, maintaining and operating standard laboratory equipment, for example centrifuge, titrators, pipetting machines and pH meters.
10) Ensuring that the laboratory is well-stocked and resourced.
11) Recording and sometimes interpreting results to present to senior colleagues.
12) Using computers and performing mathematical calculations for the preparation of graphs.
13) Up to date with technical developments, especially those which can save time and improve reliability.
14) Conducting searches on identified topics relevant to the research.
15) Following and ensuring strict safety procedures and safety checks.
16) Following standard guidelines and operation procedures to get accreditation from ISO and NABL.
Working Days : 6 Days a Week (10:00 AM to 6:30 PM)
Job Nature : Full Time