HR at Oasis Human Resource
Views:246 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Laboratory Manager- Inspection Company (5-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Ensure all statutory and regulatory requirements are fulfilled in laboratory.
- Ensure proper safety of staff and equipments.
- Responsible for over all functioning, Business development, profitability, expenses, testing standards, Maintaining QMS, Training needs & performance evolution of chemists etc.
- Ensure administration in the laboratory, Maintain capability metrics, and records of chemists.
- If require hiring of new chemist / staff in consultation / approval of management.
- Maintain inventory / stocks of chemicals / consumable, equipments, instruments, specifications, standards, SOP etc.
- Prepare and maintained SOP as per international norms.
- Ensure correctness for testes are performed and reports issue by the lab.
- Ensure proper storage and disposal of record sample retain with laboratory.
- Preparing & maintaining documents as per NABL/ ISO 17025 Requirements.
- Responsible for the purchase and planning of lab equipment, chemicals, standards /specifications in consultation with management as per purchase procedure of the company.
- Maintaining purchase record for lab equipment, chemicals etc.
- Development of new test which help to generate new business and increase profitability.
- Convey management new technological development to the management which helps better service delivery in a cost effective manner.
- To prepare and send quotation, registration of job for lab testing, invoicing and collection of payment from the client.
- Retention and storage of record and equipment as per requirement and companys QMS procedure.
- Ensure all equipment utilized in laboratory should be calibrated.
- Perform testing as and when required.
- Participate in RR test as per requirement.
- Maintain PNL of the laboratory.
- Assist operational personals/ staff to resolve quality issue if any.
Salary : INR 5,50,000 - 6,00,000 P.A.
lab testing iso 17025 Lab Manager laboratory manager Chemist Metrics Inventory Lab Equipments lab instruments NABL QMS procedure RR Test P&L Laboratory Chemistry Mineral product Chennai
Desired Candidate Profile :
- B.Sc.in Chemistry. Excellent communication skills with pleasing personality, Having 5 - 10 years of experience in which 4 yrs in Inspection Industry in similar position.
- Good knowledge of all laboratory activities
- Good knowledge of maintaining reports of Inspections
- Maintain professional approach and resists firmly and politely any pressure exerted by customers to circumvent the specified inspection instructions
- Thorough knowledge of quality systems and checks
- Knowledge of participating in other administrative tasks where necessary (ie: archiving but not limited to).
- Knowledge of Commodity & Products
UG : B.Sc - Any Specialization, Chemistry
PG : Post Graduation Not Required
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.