Assistant Manager- HR at Trivitron Healthcare
Views:441 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Labsystems Diagnostic - Application Specialist - PhD - Biochemistry (0-1 yrs)
Experience : Fresher PHD in Biochemistry
Position : Application Specialist - India, Chennai
Educational Qualification:- Phd in Bio Chemistry, Chemistry
Mandatory Desirables :
- Phd in Biochemistry or Chemistry
- Experience in Immunoassay.
- NBS products including FEIA, EIA and LCMS kits and the related Instrumentation of FEIA and LCMS
- Application Support for NBS products including FEIA, EIA and LCMS kits and the related Instrumentation of FEIA and LCMS.
- Functions include Demonstration, installation, training, troubleshooting of the Newborn Screening (NBS) Equipment and kits within the shortest Turnaround time (TAT)
- Ideally a PhD in Biochemistry or equivalent qualification with sound Chemistry knowledge and scientific background.
- Willing to travel across the India/globe for completion of assignments
- Provide training to Sales Team and all the Distributors for NBS products
- Assist Sales Team in Technical Discussions with prospective Customers when needed
- Maintain contact with current installed base of customers
- Willing to travel across assigned territory.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.