Assistant Manager- Recruitment at Saaki Argus & Averil Consulting
Views:199 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lead- Analytical/R&D - Pharma (15-18 yrs)
- Responsible for operations of advance analytical instrument (LCMS, GCMS and ICPMS)
- Analytical method validation for finished product, Raw Material and Intermediates as per the requirements and successfully transfer the analytical methods to other sites.
- Evaluation of the batch records / Analytical documents / Qualification documents.
- Periodical review of Audit trial and verification of system generated electronic data's.
- Conducting preventative maintenance, calibration and troubleshooting of analytical instruments as required
- Compiling data for documentation of test procedures and preparing protocols, reports and SOPs; reviewing data obtained for compliance to specifications and reporting abnormalities
- Handling of Deviations - Change controls - OOS - as well as in released products - Market complaints - Risk assessment- Impact Study - VMP.
- Monitoring the testing / re-testing of incoming and in-process samples following correct and proper protocols outlined by SOP's and references; ensuring the use of analytical instruments such as GCMS, LCMS, ICPMS,HPLC, GC and calibration instruments for measuring specs
- To identify future requirements of Equipment's / Instruments and prepare Capital expenditure form to ensure that the facility has the technical and operational capacity to handle current and future testing needs of the laboratory.
- Ensuring process improvements on analytical methods & procedures to streamline efforts & reduce preparation time
- People Management: Handling team members, mentoring, training
- 15 yrs experience in Pharma Industry with minimum 5 years of experience in the Analytical R& D space
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.