Recruitment Manager at Havoc Consultants
Views:123 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lead - Biostatistics (8-20 yrs)
Responsible for the scientific operation, management, technical and administrative function of the organization across all location. Business development, interacting with sponsors for project timelines and costing. Ensuring the organization functions ethically and effectively.
BASIC SKILLS AND MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :
Excellent leadership, management, organizational, planning and strong interpersonal skills. Demonstrate business acumen, strategy and tactics for the growth of the organization. Knowledge of basic regulatory guidelines. Excellence in Communication Skill, interacting with clients, decision making abilities, team handling and resolving compliance related matters.
SUPERVISES: Functional Head Biostatistics/Programming, Functional Head Clinical Data Management,
SUPERVISED BY: CEO/Delegate
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
Note: These statements reflect the general description of the position and are not intended to be an all inclusive list of tasks to which the Head may be assigned :
1. The Head continually reviews the company's resources to ensure that adequate staff, equipment and materials are available to meet clients- requirements with Quality deliverables.
2. Motivates employees in the organization and manages the programs and operations. Looks to the future for change opportunities, planning and company vision.
3. Budgeting and making sure that the Company achieves the targeted budget. Financial reporting, Risk Management, Decides and guides course of action in operations by team members
4. Responsible for the scientific operations, management, technical and administrative functions of the organization across all locations
5. Business development, interacting with sponsors for project timelines and costing. Ensure the organization functions ethically and effectively.
6. Involvement in management of the scientific and technical functions of the organisation