Talent Acquisition Lead at AR Consultants
Views:145 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Lead Project Manager - Pharma (14-20 yrs)
Profile-Lead Pharma Project Manager-China Market
Location-Hyderabad work from office
Experience -14 to 20 years in Pharma Project Management, R&D, Program Management in top pharma companies only.
Remuneration -Best in the industry.
- This role is pivotal in managing R&D projects for China R & D portfolio & drive from project nomination to approval.
- This role is also responsible for project management of dossier leverage projects. It will also play significant role to create product-wise and FY budget forecasts (PDC) and manage all projects within the approved budgets.
- Further it will build sustainable systems & processes for seamless project flow from introduction to filing & approval / launch.
Program Management :
- Shaping up a project master plan, escalation, percolation mechanism for issue resolution on time. Designing and Running Governance Mechanism.
- Continuous analysis of the delivery status of the portfolio and proactive corrective measures.
- Proactively identify bottlenecks in the system and address them in time to facilitate activities for on time delivery of commitments.
Project Management :
- Maximizing the filings committed per FY and maximizing WIP milestones for a given FY.
- Aligning project plans with execution plans. Escalation, percolation mechanism for issue resolution on time.
Execution Excellence :
- Identify areas of improvements during project execution & filing.
- Lead simplification of systems & processes in line with regulatory & compliance requirements wherever applicable and build robust systems & processes and Enable timely decisions on product development.
- Planning and managing plant connect, internal FTO/CTO and external plants - macro (multi-year) to micro (day-wise) planning.
People Management :
Conduct goal setting, performance appraisals and mentoring/coaching for own team members; collaborate with HR in manpower planning, recruitment activities and identifying training needs of team members; provide training to team members on new processes when required.
Mandatory Skills :
Complete know-how of Pharma R&D value chain; aligning execution excellence in pharma industry; regulatory & IP landscape for various dosage forms & drug substance.
Post-Graduation in Science, Pharmacy / Engineering graduates preferably with an MBA and PMP certification
Minimum Years Of Experience : 14
Maximum Years Of Experience : 20