Head - HR at Vizag Hospital and Cancer Research Centre Private Limited
Views:494 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Mahatma Gandhi Cancer Hospital and Research Institute - Scientist - Immunology/Hematology/Stem Cell Research (4-10 yrs)
Qualifications & Experience:
Essential:- Ph.D (or) M.Sc (Life Sciences) with at least 4 years Research experience in immunology / Hematology / Stem Cell research. Flowcytometry experience is mandatory.
Desirable:- Knowledge in Blood and Marrow transplantation support. Knowledge in regenerative medicine therapeutics. Knowledge in cGMP manufacturing practices.
Local or Any where willing to relocate.
1. To establish Laboratory and Testing protocols and SOPs for efficient Blood and Marrow Transplantation.
2. To monitor day-to-day scientific / clinical aspects of Blood and Marrow.
3. Should be able to design the protocols for Stem Cell treatment.
4. To train and teach the staff to executive the processing and testing procedures.
5. To design and perform flowcytometry diagnostic parameters for haematology diseases and stem cell analysis.
6. To establish cGMP quality management in Laboratory.
7. Establishing transplant related immunological testing methods and molecular diagnostics for patient care.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.