Manager Analytical Chemistry - R&D - Chemical Industry (12-18 yrs)
Position : Manager in Analytical Division
- PhD in Analytical Chemistry with minimum 10 yrs of Managerial position experience in Analytical Laboratory or MSc in Analytical Chemistry with 10-15yrs experience in ADL includes minimum 5 yrs of Managerial position experience
- Experience in developing analytical methods for raw materials, intermediaries and finished goods
- Experience in preparing/drafting specifications and method of analysis for R&D products
- Experience in wet analysis for ppm to ppb level analysis of halides, metals as well as % assay analysis
- Well versed with analysis, interpretation and troubleshooting of various equipment's in ADL
- Candidate must have handled multiple activities like analysis by HPLC, GC, IC, NMR, IR, UV, LC-MS/GC-MS, Karl Fisher, Potentiometer etc.
- Good knowledge of documentation & literature search using scientific tools (SciFinder & Reaxys)
- Good knowledge of safety, GMP & Analytical field
- Good working knowledge of standard laboratory techniques and modern analytical techniques
- Maintain a safe, tidy and efficient work environment
- Good communication skills (written/Oral)
- We are looking for a candidate who can lead group of 8-10 analytical chemist for routine analysis of R&D developmental projects (Organic/Inorganic Specialty Molecules) & trouble shooting related to Pilot Plant/commercial Plant products.
Ashish Kadam|HR Recruiter|
KonnectHR Executive Search Firm|
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.