Manager - Cath Lab Technician/Cath Lab Nursing (8-12 yrs)
Job title : Cath lab
Designation : Cath Lab Manager
Educational qualification : B.Sc,C.R.A & B.L.S
Professional experience : Minimum 8 years of Experience
Skills required :
- Requires expert knowledge of anatomy and physiology,radiographic principles, practices and equipment.
- Organizational relationship
- Reporting to Director cardiology
Hours/Shift of work 8.00 AM to 5.00 PM
Job Description :
- Perform, assist and complete cardiac and vascular examinations and active radiographic
- Interventional procedures, Various imaging modalities, Electro physiology and 3-D Electro anatomical mapping system in the cardio vascular lab, using a variety of complicated and sophisticated equipments.
Principle duties & responsibilities :
1. Perform all the duties consistent with the mission philosophy.
2. Accurate patient positioning and selection of radiographic techniques to allow optimum visualization and minimal radiation exposure to Patients, physicians, and personnel.
3. Preparation and turnover of examination rooms.
4. Trouble shooting and minor repair of equipment in cardio vascular labs.
5. Enter information into physiologic monitor computer and monitor ECG and blood pressure throughout the procedures.
6. Establish and maintains positive working relationships with patients, physicians and coworkers.
7. Complete all paper work in a timely manner for each examination regularly.
8. Establish and maintain professional expertise through continuing medical education.
9. Transporting patients, assist families and communicating with physicians and nurses about the examination.
10. Ensure adequate inventory of all materials and accessories.
11. Establish and promote the team work concept in cardio vascular labs and throughout the hospital.
Description of duties :
- Experienced in the proper use of x-ray generator, cine pulse systems, digital imaging, x-ray television system, pressure injector, LV & coronary analysis system, image transfer,.
- Qualified in monitoring and recording the ECG, hemodynamic data, and have knowledge and skill in the interpretation of the data to the physicians.
- Experienced in the electro-physiology system and assisting the physicians during the EP & RFA procedures.
- Application, interpretation, data acquisition and image transfer of various imaging modalities life IVUS, OCT & FFR
- Assisting the physicians during the pace maker implantation procedures, follow-up & programming etc.
- Inventory control of diagnostic catheters, angioplasty balloons, stents, valvuloplasty catheters, atherocath, rotablator burrs, TEC catheters, and accessory materials etc.
- Having basic knowledge of trouble shooting of the x-ray system, and taking care of maintenance.
- Responsible for monitoring the radiation safety techniques for the patient and the personnel.