HR at Vantage Immigration Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd
Views:24 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Hospital Administration (2-7 yrs)
Job Description :
- We are looking for an experienced Hospital Administration Manager to run our medical facility.
- To be successful in this role, you should have a deep understanding of all administrative hospital procedures, from creating work schedules and communicating with doctors to budgeting and maintaining supplies stock. You will use your organizational and leadership skills to supervise employees and ensure compliance with policies and regulations.
- Ultimately, youll be responsible for making sure our hospital operations run smoothly.
- Supervise daily administrative operations
- Monitor expenses and suggest cost-effective alternatives
- Create quarterly and annual budgets
- Develop and implement effective policies for all operational procedures
- Prepare work schedules
- Maintain organized medical and employee records
- Monitor administrative staffs performance
- Train new employees
- Ensure prompt ordering and stocking of medical and office supplies
- Answer queries from doctors, nurses and healthcare staff
- Resolve potential issues with patients
- Stay up-to-date with healthcare regulations
ELIGIBILITY CRIETERIA :
Age : 21-49 yrs.
2. Qualification : Candidate should be graduate/diploma holder in relevant field.
3. Experience : Minimum 2 years of experience in relevant field.
4. Good communication skills (mandatory)
5. Clients should have sufficient funds to sustain in country. Eg: Real Estate Property, Bank Balance Bank Deposits, FD, PPF.
- IELTS not mandatory in Hongkong
Visa duration- 7 years
Process time -180 days
- 100% Job Assistance
- Family Visa
- 7 years Validity
- PR after 7 years
- Children under 18 education free
- Getting a individual right as a citizen
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.