Key Account Manager at HyrEzy Talent Solutions
Views:119 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Lab Operations - Diagnostic Services (3-6 yrs)
Job Title: Lab Operations Manager
- Department: Lab Operations
- Qualification: Diploma in hospital / lab administration/ Graduate/
- Experience: Should have handled lab operations for over 5 years with reputed lab
- Budget: upto 30 K p/m
- Working days: 6 days
We are a health innovation company that works on novel business models and technologies to enable human health.
Laboratories was formed by leading global health experts and practitioners to enable a digitally empowered integrated approach to diagnostics. Our team from United Kingdom and India is committed to bringing 21st century innovations into diagnostics. The core management team has more than 50 years of experience in healthcare innovations. Our aim is to provide a modern, quality driven digital approach to laboratory operations that provide consumers unprecedented convenience, reliability and impactful innovations.
We have setup astate of the artfacility in Okhla New Delhi which can enable a variety of testing. We have collaborations with United Kingdom laboratories for quality. We are also introducing at home diagnostics which would allow phlebotomists to conduct testing and deliver results instantly. This innovation will enable a new generation of medicine where your operations can extend into peoples- homes and the diagnostic continuum can empower a truly connected, omnipresent vision of health. Our patient portal and website is coming up shortly. Stay Tuned!
Performing Job duties include a combination of the following responsibilities: order processing for consumables, Reagents, maintenance of Lab opening & closing stock statement, close monitoring and control of Lab operational activities, evaluation of data, careful and accurate reporting to prospective clients. Maintain current knowledge & implement best practices in this dynamic, rapidly evolving field.
Essential Duties and responsibilities
- Ensuring Monthly, Quarterly, yearly audit compliance as per the process ensuring physical vs System stock match with proper reconciliation.
- Ensuring the delivery deadlines are met for clients & Business channels.
- Responsible for all consumables & Other lab material ordering as per TAT guidelines.
- Ensuring the goods required to clients are dispatched on time with proper records for consumption.
- Vendor Management by controlling cost, reduction in risk related vendors.
- Negotiating with suppliers by talking to different vendors with good preparations which comply our process and requirements.
- Maintaining smooth inter dept. operations.
- Evaluate courier operations for any the clients that may be required.
- Should be able to Operate Software related to equipment and LIS system.
- Training & mentoring to Lab technicians & other support lab staff.
If interested for the same, please share below required information with updated resume to proceed further, based on the Inputs provided, we will get back to you for further discussions.
- Current Salary:
- Expected Salary:
- Notice Period:
- Total Experience:
- Relevant experience in Lab Operations:
- Have you ever applied in last 6 months:
- Highest qualification:
- Current location:
- Reason for Leaving:
- Why do you think you are suitable for this role: