Manager - Resourcing at Gateway Solutions
Views:185 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager - Nutritionist (8-15 yrs)
Role : Manager-Nutritionist
Direct reporting to the Business Unit Head with a dotted line reporting to the Corporate Marketing Head
Education: PG in Nutrition (Formulations & Therapeutics)
Industry: Nutraceuticals & Dietary Supplements
Key Skills required:
- Excellent know how of Nutrition & Nutra formulations
- Excellent know how of the Nutra market, including consumer needs
- Formulations and Therapeutic know-how in Nutra
- Strategic thinker to identify potential future opportunities for business
- Adept speaking &networking and collaboration skills
- Develop new product concepts for the Company and its customers.
- Active role in product development, mentioning role of each ingredients with rationale.
- Identify trends and market opportunities to define/refine the product pipeline.
- Vital link between product development team and marketing team B2B and B2C perspective
- Understanding consumer preferences to guide strategic product decisions
- Create scientific claims and material for products with reference to the existing and new product portfolio.
- Marketing support with thought leadership content (articles, White-papers, case studies etc)
- Participate and understand Nutra trends, and as speaker at conferences representing the Company
- Search for new trending ingredients in Nutra segment in USA and Europe, scanning with respect to Indian context. Look for scientific study results.
- Client visit to understand customer's requirements.
- Organise clinical studies, market survey for arriving at right formula with right claim.
- Nutrition and Dietary Supplements products and formulations
- Nutra market & trends know-how
- Consumer preference understanding
- Scientific/Technical writing skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.