Senior Consultant at Connections One
Views:143 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Operations Service Delivery - Healthcare Domain (12-20 yrs)
The Manager - Operations Service Delivery will be accountable for ensuring successful service delivery for the customer care operations, attending to queries from clients in the UK. This is a critical and senior role based out of Kolkata, and will be accountable for delivering outcomes for our clients and business.
What you will do :
Accountable for the Kolkata location performance and manage the delivery team located out of Kolkata center. The Service Delivery Manager plans and directs the delivery of programs and provides leadership to the Services delivered under Digital Mental Health clinic admin operations. Key responsibilities include process set up and standardization, innovation, implementation and institution of delivery operations and standards within the different work streams, ensures stabilization of operations and account teams; Oversees performance, quality, improvements and cost management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Overall accountability for meeting and exceeding all contractual SLAs for internal / external clients
- Identifies and pursues areas of improvement to ensure financial health, contract compliance and capacity management
- Prepares Executive reports and dashboards for reviews with the Leadership
- Supports development of internal and external roadmaps to build improvement and optimization within delivery streams under management.
- Ability to manage risks and identify failure points, with risk mitigation
- Collaborates with Program stakeholders, including enablement, Platform engineering and onshore Leads to ensure seamless delivery to clients.
Performance Measures :
- Deliver financial metrics (revenue and contribution targets as per budget)
- Program achievement against SLA's and KPIs
- Quality management: ensuring Top quartile quality scores and performance management
- Program Team Performance (Voice of the Customer, Voice of employee surveys)
- Program Compliance - ensure zero Non-Conformances in internal and external audits
- Contract Extension and Renewal discussions where applicable
- Retention scores at +90% for the entire year, month-on-month and Quarter-on-Quarter
- Talent growth and development, including critical talent
- Lead weekly and monthly Business reviews, WBRs, MBRs and client-facing reviews
- Take complete ownership of customers' requests and ensure on-time / before-time delivery
- Facilitate setup of all customers by explaining the setup process to customer where necessary
- Be responsible for the development of team members
- Manage across the business time window of 8am to 8pm GMT
CRITICAL COMPETENCIES :
- People management experience in a Healthcare and/or Medical contact center operations - experience in managing a span of 20 - 50 analysts, including TLs
- Should have managed virtual teams, or teams in remote working mode
- Demonstrable and proven Leadership skills to manage conflict, ambiguity and growth
- Deep operational expertise with strong attention to detail
- A self-starter and highly proactive individual
- Ability to own up mistakes and quickly course correct
- A complete finisher by nature, with ability to multi-task and owning tasks to completion
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- Strong communicator - promptly reads and adequately answers emails from clients and stakeholders
- Acts with unyielding integrity and transparency
- Strong judgment, analytical skills and strategic thinking
- Highly collaborative and inspires people to work without silos
- Ability to present ideas and collaborate with Senior Leadership
- Ability to lead cross-functional projects and innovation will be an advantage
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- A minimum of twelve (12) years of service delivery experience for International clients, including a minimum of seven (7) years of people management experience.
- Exposure to Healthcare industry specific certifications and managing integrity of PII is valued
- Experience with UK customers/consumers for atleast 2 years is highly valued
- Exposure to Project management and /or transitions desirable
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong Reporting and Analytics skills
- Financial acumen / P&L management
- Broad knowledge of business process improvement
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate groups and individuals and virtual talent management.
- Excellent written and verbal communications, organizational and negotiation skills.
Who you are :
- You are a hands-on leader, results-driven with proven experience in managing data and highly confidential patient administration and digital healthcare operations delivery for International clients. You are an excellent team player with excellent inter-personal relationship skills and strong ability to work with cross cultural teams. You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. You are a role model for integrity.
Who we are looking for :
- Commerce, Science or Service industry oriented -Management Graduate at the minimum
- Added M COM, MBA degree will be an advantage.
- Expert user of Excel and MS Office suite, including MS Teams
- Relevant industry experience will be an advantage
- Atleast 12 years in an International BPM/KPO voice and backoffice operations, preferably in the
- Healthcare/Medical contact center industry, liaising with customers, managing relationships and transactions with UK-based customers
- Ready to work in the night shift as required by the business
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken; these are non-negotiable