Business Head at K.K. Consulting Services
Views:135 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager - Quality Control - B.Pharma/M.Pharma/PhD - Pharma (9-13 yrs)
Experaince in API Production is mandotory
B Pharma/M Pharma/Ph D Pharma is mandotory to apply.
Job location - Ambernath, Dist - Thane, Maharashtra
Age should be less than 40 year
Work Profile :
- To ensure the followup for the good laboratory practices in the laboratory.
- To release or reject each batch of raw materials, packing materials, products before blend, finished products after coordination with QA.
- To evaluate the adequacy of the conditions under which RM, PM, products before blending and finished products are stored.
- To coordinate with the production for the releases of the raw material, finished product etc.
- To evaluate the quality and stability of finished products and when necessary of raw materials and products before blending.
- To establish and when necessary to revise Standard operating procedures and specifications.
- Authorization of written procedures and other documents including amendments.
- To monitor over the activities of working standards, reference standards etc.
- To monitor the calibration schedule and calibration of analytical instruments.
- To provide training for chemists and executives on principles of quality operations.
- To monitor and control over the activities of change control, deviations, incidence and out of specifications etc.
- Monitoring the compliance with cGMP and regulatory requirements.
- Updating the quality operations systems to maintain international standards.
- To monitor the Qualification of instruments.
- Making sure that all materials are appropriately tested and the results are reports.
- To investigate the out of specifications and reporting to QA for further investigations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.