Manager - R&D - Agricultural Entomology (4-7 yrs)
1. R&D for new product development.
2. Upgrade existing products.
3. Raw material testing & recommendation.
4. Solving product related issues.
Generation of Protocols for testing the pipeline products in-house and at multi locations
- Conducting bio efficacy experiments in- house and also in Research farm
- Data generation and analysis of data followed by generation of reports based on analytical and rational approach
- Organizing short training for international clients interested in the Research and Product development functioning.
Development, Review, implementation and upgradation of Research and Product training system including, RNPT procedures, RNPT training module, standard guidelines, strategy and improvement plans to ensure better product development.
Core Expertise : Innovative thinker, Self motivator and team player.
Competency Requirement : Interpersonal Skills, Problem Solving Skills &
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.