Talent Acquisition at Nightingales Home Health Services (A Unit of Medwell Ventures Pvt. Ltd.)
Views:206 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Manager - Rehabilitation/Physiotherapist - Hospital - MPT (8-14 yrs)
Role Objective - Effectively manage & coordinate Rehabilitation activities including customer service & satisfaction, employee management, facilitation, safety measures, promoting corporate goals & effective resources allocation at minimum cost and Logistics.
Key Relationships :
Internal : Branch Managers, Physiotherapists, Multidisciplinary team members( Physician, Nurse etc), Marketing, Stroke Team
External : Patients, Patient's family, Referral doctor
Finance Management :
- Monitor and achieve the budgeted Profit and Loss (P&L).
- Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans.
Operations Management :
- Directing all operational aspects including Service distribution, customer service, human resources, administration in accordance with the region objectives.
- Ensure all the leads for the day are addressed, converted, analyse the reasons for nonconversion and work on recovery of non converted leads.
- Ensuring all the services scheduled for the day are assigned to staffs with proper resources including logistics.
- Complete end-of-the-day sign off for all the services scheduled for the day.
- Oversee inventory Management for smooth patient care operations.
People Management :
- Maintain the optimum manpower through the interaction with the functional leads and HR.
- Provide leadership and guidance to Supervisors and Physiotherapists in the team.
- Monitor and ensure implementation of functional and behavioural training. Recommend training based on the customer feedback, business requirement and Staff performance assessment.
- Carry out employee engagement activities which includes communication, motivation, team meetings and other welfare activities planned from time to time and build the internal employer brand.
- Guide the employees and be responsible to take corrective actions when required including discipline.
Quality Management :
- Regularly audit electronic medical records for all the patients who are assessed and treated.
- Ensure all the quality Audits are adhered to and audit score maintained.
- Conduct supervisory visits in patients home to check quality of services rendered.
- Ensure good customer satisfaction and resolution of all patient or client complaints with the help of concerned team members.
- Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws, implement best practices.
- System compliance with Quality as per the company norms, SOPs.