Manager/Senior Manager - Research Scientist - Chemical Industry (8-10 yrs)
Job Description :
Senior Manager - Research Scientist
Senior Research Scientist/Manager/Senior Manager
Qualification : PhD/Post-Doc in organic Chemistry
Experience : Minimum 8-10 years in Chemical Industry
Job Description :
- Lead a team of Chemists and provide scientific / administrative leadership to develop commercially viable, scalable & safe processes for organic Molecules
- Literature evaluation & preparation of proposals for various identified organic projects
- Identification/Selection of synthetic route and process development for the identified organic products
- Develop and validate processes for cost reduction and improving yields, develop novel/non-infringing routes for metal fluorides & other organic molecules
- Conversant with high pressure reactions/hands on experience on lab scale autoclave systems
- Familiar with the concepts of catalysis and catalyst preparation
- Expertise in planning & organizing day-to-day research activities and resolving procedural problem as appropriate to timely accomplishment of research objectives
- Analyzing organic & organic compounds to determine chemical & physical properties, composition, structure, relationships & reactions, utilizing chromatographic, spectroscopic and X-ray diffraction techniques
- Writing/reviewing detailed documents like process development reports, validation reports; preparing of monthly reports, annual product reports & periodic product review, etc.
- Experience in technology transfer.
- Strong background in basic organic chemistry & have good experience in developing commercial processes for inorganic products.
- An effective communicator with good analytical, people management and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Intellectual property right
Industry : Chemicals / PetroChemical / Plastic / Rubber
Functional Area : ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category : Operations
Role : Operations Manager
Employment Type : Permanent Job, Full Time
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.