HR Recruiter at Manipal Hospitals
Views:776 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manipal Hospitals - Dietitian (1-3 yrs)
Job Description Send me Jobs like this
- Diet counseling.
- Specialized diet in various disease.
- Nutritional requirement and complications in various diseases.
- Case study on various diseases.
- Nutritional assessment using different tools of collector patients
- Giving appointments to patients for nutritional follow up and further assessments
- Collecting the anthropocentric data of patients and recording them.
- Diet planning for IPD and OPD cancer patients in ICU,HDU, General, Private and Semi Private Wards
- Counseling IPD and OPD patients
Industry : Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area:Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role Category:Medical Professional
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG : B.Sc - Any Specialization, Other Specialization
PG : Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate : Doctorate Not Required
Manipal Integrated Services
Manipal Integrated Services is a venture of Manipal Education and Medical Group. Innovation is at the heart of our services. We deliver a wide range of services from building and maintaining youth hostels across India and overseas, providing high quality food and catering solutions, enhancing operational efficiency by providing engineered and process driven facility management services and maintaining high standards in security services.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.