HR at Manipal Global Education Services Private Limited
Views:319 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manipal Hospitals - Pharmacist (1-6 yrs)
Job Description :
- Plan, organize and supervise activities in the hospital pharmacy areas according to hospital policies and directives.
- Maintain departmental quality assurance program, safety & environment
- Ensure continuous supply of drugs and medicines and avoid out of stock situations in order to obtain maximum customer satisfaction
- Ensure medicine quantity, batch and expiry are properly checked
- Ensure proper maintenance of inventory records
- Be responsible for ordering pharmaceutical drugs & control of inventory in accordance with the annual budget and organizational objectives and policy
- Be responsible for cost control of drug purchases by negotiations and contracts.
- Be responsible for accurate dispensing of medications and also liaising with nursing and medical staff concerning prescriptions orders, drugs and pharmaceutical details, resident reactions, errors and complaints.
- Establish a Hospital Drug formulary in consultation with the PTC. Evaluate and review medications for addition to or deletion from the Formulary based on drug control reviews, Value analysis.
- Ensure physical verification and reports. maintain process to avoid pilferage and obsolescence.
- Maintain and updates the Item Master with accurate specifications, (VAT, PUOM and IUOM).Purchase unit of measurement, Issue unit of measurement.
- Ensure secure storage of narcotics and other controlled substances in accordance with statutory regulations.
- Develop SOPs and other departmental protocols. Ensure those are properly followed
- Support all other MHE units for all Pharmacy related requirements.
- Be responsible for accreditations and formulate and implement organizational policies
- Be responsible for drugs under clinical trial and its storage
- Oversee coordination and participation during NABH audits including documentation
- Review and Ensure Meeting of Quality standards at all pharmacy outlets
- Train and orient new/junior team members. Ensure proper training processes are carried out
- Write guidelines for drug use within the hospital and implement hospital regulations
- Assist the operations head in all administrative activities related to pharmacy department
Contact : 8861686985
Salary : INR 1,25,000 - 2,50,000 P.A.
Industry : Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area : Other
Role : Other
Employment Type : Permanent Job, Full Time
desired Candidate Profile :
- Should have Karnataka Registration
- Should be ready to join asap
UG : B.Pharma - Pharmacy
Company Profile :
Manipal Hospital Whitefield
Located opposite to Prestige Shantiniketan, Hoodi Circle
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.