Recruitment Manager at Vertex Corporate Services (I) Pvt. Ltd
Views:64 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Medical Advisor - Biopharma - MD (0-3 yrs)
Medical Advisor (leading MNC Pharma Company)
Therapy area expert in allotted product/portfolio. Will be key resource personnel in medico-marketing activities concern business area/portfolio, and support in implementation of the Medical affairs strategy in the country.
- Therapy area expert in allotted product / portfolio
- Medico-marketing (MM) activities concern in the business area/ product portfolio
- Act in line with the ethical standards, company procedures,
- Mastery over therapy area and allotted product/portfolio and also relevant competitors- products
- Ensure that the profile of the NN remains high amongst stakeholders like KOLs, doctors, patients, paramedics, associations etc. by developing and maintaining a close rapport. Providing them medical support whenever required.
- Answering medical queries related to NNIPL products raise by doctors and field staff and other customers
- Educating and training of field and marketing and other relevant stakeholders regarding all aspects of disease, product and therapy relevant to promotional strategy
- Close interact with marketing and sales colleagues to sharpen and implement product positioning and promotional strategies. Foresee the challenges by competitors- products, activities or changing market dynamics and make timely corrective and preventive actions.
- Actively participate in meetings, workshops, conferences, updates, CMEs etc.
- To assist the regulatory personnel in ensuring that all promotional activities and NNIPL products and packaging conform to regulatory laws and directions
- Identification and development of publications/content, relevant to assigned product/portfolio or based on marketing need; suitable for scientific and non-scientific forums and suitable for internal and external customers
- MD Pharmacology
- At least 2 years of clinical practice (preferably in Endocrinology or Internal Medicine)
- Experience with clinical research
- Experience with GCP
- Good business understanding (preferably previous pharma industry experience)