Medical Coder (3-7 yrs)
Experience level - 2-5 yrs.
Certification: CPC/CCS certified
- Review From clinics to hospitals to physicians' offices, medical coders use medical codes to document patient diagnoses and treatments. Specifically, their duties include: Reading and analysing patient records. Determining the correct codes for patient records.
- Knowledge of CPT, ICD-10, HCPCS and DRG
- Working knowledge of Medical terminology and claim coding
- Flexible with shifts
- Should be CPC/CCS certified
-Good exposure of Outpatient/Inpatient area
- Good communication in written and verbal English
- Knowledge of claims overpayment area
Communication - Good in verbal & written skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.