HR at Albatronix
Views:171 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Medical Coder - AI Solution Firm (1-5 yrs)
Medical Coder at Arintra
We are looking for an experienced Medical Coder for one of our clients - HealthCloudAI Labs.
HealthCloudAI, is building an assistive AI solution to bring about a phenomenal change in the quality of Indian healthcare. We rely on powerfully insightful data to ensure the delivery of our excellent healthcare services. Were seeking an experienced medical coding professional to deliver that insight to us on a daily basis. If you are excited about bringing a positive change in Indian healthcare, you can contribute significantly by joining them as Medical Coder & you will get to work with the founders (PhDs from University of Maryland) as well as an accomplished team of IIT, NIT and BITS.
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Manage the program for high-quality, timely coding of diagnoses and procedures for inpatient and outpatient accounts, using ICD-10 and CPT-4 coding classification systems, to meet billing system requirements
2. Review submitted medical records to identify ICD-10-CM diagnoses, that map to a Risk Adjusted HCC and ensuring the documentation meets all CMS standard requirements for valid HCC Submission
3. Account for coding and abstracting of patient encounters, including diagnostic and procedural information, significant reportable elements, and complications.
4. Audit clinical documentation and coded data to validate documentation
5. Identify discrepancies, potential quality of care, and billing issues.
6. Assign codes for reimbursements, research and compliance with regulatory requirements utilizing guidelines.
7. Adhering to the company requirements as per special projects
1. Graduation (must) with minimum 1-year experience in Medical Coding.
2. Experience in HCC Coding, ICD-10-CM, CPTis mandatory.
3. Good understanding of medical terminology, anatomy, and physiology.
4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
5. Quick learner, adaptable to changing business needs, proactive & self-motivated individual with effective time management & multitasking skills.
- CPC Certification for medical coding is a strong plus.
- Experience in US Healthcare medical coding domain.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.