Medical Coder - E&M/Surgery - Healthcare/Pharma (2-6 yrs)
Job Description :
We have an excellent opportunity for the position of Medical Coder for a leading client in Mumbai .
Profile - Medical Coder
Experience - 2 to 6 years into Medical Coding (E&M, Surgery)
Job Location - Mumbai
Qualification - Any Graduate
Shift - Day
- Assigning ICD and CPT codes based on the medical records provided following ICD and federal/Payor guidelines and client requirements.
- Accurately assign ICD and /or CPT code(s) and sequence diagnosis and procedures per patient medical record.
- Responsible for compiling data from medical records to document patient condition and treatment according to standardized coding specification.
- Coding and auditing files when required.
- Good command and effectively knowledge about Human anatomy, Physiology, Medical Terminology, and all systems of Human body.
- Responsible for analyzing the medical charts, assigning the codes by maintaining high accuracy and achieving more than 100% productivity goals.
- Understanding of coding guidelines, CMS regulations.
- Understand the client requirements and specifications of the project and code the charts accordingly.
- Meet the productivity targets of clients within the stipulated time.
- Ensure that the deliverables to the client adhere to the quality standards.
Auditing for various medical reports .
Skill Set Required :
- Multispecialty coding Knowledge (E&M, Surgery).
- Well versed with ICD-9-CM/CPT-4 and HCPCS-II procedures.
- Complete understanding of US healthcare Industry especially of RCM and healthcare BPOs and KPOs
- CPC/CCS/COC and ICD-10-CM certified
- Excellent Keyboarding, MS Word and MS Excel.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Should have minimum 2 - 5 yrs of experience into Medical Coding, ICD - 10 etc.
- Should be CPC / COC / CCS certified.
- Should have specialization into E&M / Surgery.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.