HR Consultant at Flexability
Views:141 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Medical Coder - Healthcare (1-8 yrs)
Position Responsibilities :
- Perform a comprehensive review for the record to assure the presence of all component parts such as patient and record identification, signatures and dates where required, and other necessary data in the presence of all reports which appear to be indicated by the nature of the treatment rendered.
- Works closely with internal stakeholders such as clinicians and nurses in matters related to reviewing the documentation to understand the patient's diagnoses assigned and procedures performed during their visit.
- Receive the patient medical record on daily basis and check any deficiency in documentation, if any, notify the concerned staff and send it to a physician.
- Follow code guidelines codes for the diagnosis with maximum specificity and accuracy and make sure that codes are written in physical records and in medical software as well.
- Responsible for any queries regarding coding from HAAD and insurance companies.
- Perform the duties regarding coding as per the requirement.
1. Looking for a certified coder.
2. Candidate with 1+ years of experience will work.
3. Candidate should be from the US/UAE process.
4. HCC, ED coding experience won't work.
5. Candidate with Radiology, Pathology, Multi Speciality, etc
Interested candidates can even drop their candidature along with current CTC, expected CTC, specialty experience, and notice period.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.