Medical Coder - Healthcare (2-7 yrs)
Role : Medical Coder
Experience level : 2-7 years
Required Certification : CPC/CCS certified
Job Responsibilities :
- Review from clinics to hospitals to physicians' offices, medical coders use medical codes to document patient diagnoses and treatments.
- Specifically, their duties include Reading and analysing patient records.
Job Requirements :
- Determining the correct codes for patient records.
- Knowledge of CPT, ICD-10, HCPCS and DRG
- Working knowledge of Medical terminology and claim coding
- Flexible with shifts
- Should be CPC/CCS certified
- Good exposure to Outpatient/Inpatient area
- Good communication in written and verbal English
- Knowledge of claims overpayment area