HR at Vantage Immigration Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd
Views:49 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Medical Coder - Pharma/Healthcare (2-7 yrs)
Job Description :
- Medical coders might not decipher top-secret government codes, but their skills are critical to insurance companies, hospitals and health-care organizations.
- When a patient receives care from a provider, each procedure is documented, detailing what's wrong with the patient and what services were performed. Medical coders translate medical procedures into a standardized code so insurance companies can assess financial obligations and create invoices for services provided.
- Because there are so many illnesses, procedures and medical services, medical coders must research a large number of codes and understand basic medical terminology to perform their daily duties.
- The daily duties of a medical coder are tri-fold -- obtain data from charts, research codes and enter information in a computer.
Eligibility Crieteria :
'1. Age: 21-49 yrs.
2. Qualification: Candidate should be graduate/diploma holder in relevant field.
3. Experience- Minimum 2 years of experience in relevant field.
4. Good communication skills (mandatory)
5. Clients should have sufficient funds to sustain in country. Eg: Real Estate Property, Bank Balance Bank Deposits, FD, PPF.
IELTS not mandatory in Hongkong
Visa duration - 7 years
- Process time - 180 days
- 100% Job Assistance
- Family Visa
- 7 years Validity
- PR after 7 years
- Children under 18 education free
- Getting a individual right as a citizen
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.