Sr. HR recruiter at Star Secutech Pvt Ltd
Views:176 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Medical Coder - Radiology/Emergency Department (1-3 yrs)
Minimum 1 year experience in Medical coder in Radiology/Emergency department/Dental
Industry - US Healthcare
5 days working and Day shift
- Analyze patient charts carefully to know the diagnosis and represent every item with specific codes
- Collect health information as documented by medical specialists and code them appropriately
- Consult medical specialists for further clarification and understanding of items on patient charts to avoid any misinterpretations
- Ensure that codes tally with doctors- diagnosis
- Advocate for patients where their medical history is needed as evidence
- Be updated about new coding rules as codes change from time to time
- Collect and distribute coding related information and billing issues
- Provide accurate answers to queries on coding
- Assigning CPT, HCPCS & ICD's based on medical report.
- Ability to handle protected health information in a manner consistent with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability (HIPAA).
- Should be updated on the coding guidelines & CMS edits.
- Meeting daily targets in their respective assignments
- Candidate must have CPC Certification.
- Should have knowledge of ICD-10.
- Showcase good written and oral communication skills
Medical coder in Radiology/Emergency department/Dental
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.